With a manufacturing facility spread over 25000 square feet, Kapco can manufacture quality products at a fast production rate.
– Air pressurised dust free cabin for winding and insulation
– State of the art facilities for drying and oil impregnation under high vacuum with dedicated oil filtration plant
– Well equipped in-house fabrication and paint shop with surface treatment facilities
We use excellent testing infrastructure, so that your business can use excellent products.
– All routine tests as per ISS and IEC standards
– Partial Discharge test
– Capacitance and tan delta measurement
– Measurement of tan delta and bdv of oil
Manufacturing Quality Plan
Manufacturing Quality Plan is an industry level standardized process which is followed by companies that provide high quality transformers and KAPCO is one among them. This quality system process consists of three stages, namely checking of raw materials, checking of process materials and then the final product check. This is one system, which sets apart top quality players from the others in this industry and KAPCO has adopted this system. As a result of this, KAPCO has also been certified by ISO. Providing top notch transformers is the top most priority of KAPCO and this is just one of the many instances that prove our commitment.
Quality Standards We Follow
We focus on the quality of our products, so that you can focus on your business.
– Stage wise quality check on raw material, in process and testings as per quality assurance plan
– An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company
– International manufacturing quality standards such as IS:2705, IS:3136, IEC:60044-1 and IEC:60044-2
– Products tested at various government test houses like CPRI, ERDA and NPL for different parameters as per the ISS and IEC standards